20.6.06

Bitchy-ness, grrr


Bah, its anoying.

Ive been acused of being bitchy today by someone, and though its all been sorted and everything seems to be ok between us two it dosnt really solve anything; i.e. the general belief that the 'two groups' in rocsoc are bitching about each other.

Its anoying, as I said. So im stateing here...




I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE.

I DO NOT MEAN TO BITCH ABOUT ANYONE.

IF I HAVE A PROBLEM, OR YOU HAVE ONE WITH ME PLEASE PLEASE LET US SORT IT OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thank you... Now thats sorted... Time for my dissertation research. YAY!

[Must point out that positivity there is put on in an attempt to trick my head into thinking its actually a fun and enjoyable thing to do. Thats impotant when theres a massive amount or internet fun I could be haveing.]

No comments: